Thursday, August 13, 2015

~*★Review★*~ Art & Soul by Brittainy C. Cherry



Title: Art & Soul
Author: Brittainy C Cherry
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 20, 2015
Series or Standalone: Standalone 
Date of Original Review: April 20, 2015
Rating:     
Reviewer: Diane 

This ARC was given to me for an HONEST review. It's spoiler free. If you’re looking for a steamy romance, this is not your book. If you’re looking for a horror/ suspense book, this is not your book. 

" Sometimes pinkie holding was the best kind of holding."
" Sometimes forehead kisses were the best kind of kisses."
" And sometimes temporary love was the best kind of love."

This is the kind of book you're getting.

I have read so many books that I need THAT book that will stand out and make it an above 5 star review. This book felt like a biography, did not feel like fiction at all. What an emotional roller coaster ride it was. I never understood the expression book hangover before, but do I do now. This is a story is about teenagers dealing with adult related issues. I really felt the emotions the characters were feeling. The author did a superb job describing their feelings and what they were going through. It was sweet, funny, sad and gut wrenching. It's about choices, old and new friendship, family, death and first love. Levi and Aria find each other to mend their broken hearts. 

The author has put time and effort in this story. The writing and phrasing was great. The story was progressing at a nice steady pace, was not rushed.

This story is highly addictive, could not put it down. Read it in one night. This is one of the best books that I have read so far. If someone asks me in 5 years what was one of the best books that I have ever read? I'll remember Art & Soul. I highly recommend this book.


No comments:

Post a Comment