Friday, August 14, 2015

~*★Review★*~ The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar



Title: The Paper Swan
Author: Leylah Attar
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Suspense, Dark, New Adult 
Series or Standalone: Standalone 
Rating:     
Reviewer: Diane

This is my 5 star spoiler free review.

The blurb for this book does not tell much, I often go by instinct and it did not disappoint me in the least.  They say to never judge a book for its cover, since the blurb did not tell me much, to be honest I got it because it's beautifully presented.  

But Holy moly!  What an unexpected awesome roller coaster ride this book was.  Finished it in a day.  It's that great. I was blown away.  It's a story about revenge, betrayal, bitterness, fear but also about love, the everlasting kind, self-discovery, forgiveness, passion and respect.

There is no slow easing into the story, it shoves you right in ready or not.  I kept reading for hours because it captivated me to no end.  This story is not for the faint of heart.  It's rough, gruesome, violent and has disruptive scenes.  It unfolds in Mexico.  But it's also a great heartwarming, beautiful love story. An opened minded reader will ease right in, love and devour every inch of this book.  

Skye his a strong willed, fierce survivor.    Damian his a vengeful, silent man.  Their love is unique.  Together their everlasting love will survive the hardship of life.

This is a profound, powerful and a unique unforgettable story.  It grabbed my attention from the beginning to the end.  It kept me on the edge of my seat.  This book blew me away with all its twists and turns.  Every time I thought I had it figured out, it would change again.

This author has a great ability to tell a unique story.  The writing was beautiful and inspiring.  I will definitely read more from this author in the future.

It's an action packed suspense, dark romance with HEA and has no cliff-hanger.  It's not a love triangle.

"If you can't take don’t give"

You will fall in love with this book and never forget about it.  It's one of those books that stays with you for a very long time. It's that awesome.  I strongly recommend this book.




No comments:

Post a Comment