Wednesday, August 12, 2015

~*★Review★*~ Shrinking Violet by Jessica Prince




Title: Shrinking Violet
Author: Jessica Prince
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 29, 2015
Series or Standalone: Standalone Series (Colors #2)
Date of Original Review: July 16, 2015
Rating:     
Reviewer: Diane 


This ARC was given to me in exchange for a honest and spoiler free review. 

I enjoyed this book so much that I read it in one day. I've read quite a few books from Jessica Prince that were great. But this one was Awesome. This story is not only about 2 people falling in love, it's much more than that. It's about forming strong family bonding. People can change and deserve second chances. It deals with real life issues about emotionally scarred people. 

What an emotional roller coaster ride it was. It had everything to make it an awesome story. It was funny, sexy, entertaining, strong family bonds. 

Beautifully written and I strongly recommend this book. 

Jessica Prince left a permanent mark on my heart with this book that exceeded my expectations. The author's writing is very captivating. Her words seep through your heart and you can't help but feel very connected to these funny, loving characters. 

It's a standalone and has no cliff-hanger but I would suggest reading Scattered Colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment